Tuesday, February 5, 2008

City of Rocks ID 2007 05

What a trip. I don't know how, but I managed to get 5 guys to go on this.
Here we are under the Lost Arrow Spire.


We took a week for the trip. 4/5 days climbing and then a travel day to visit some relatives in Pocatello and Hit Lava Hot Springs.

I lived in Pocatello, ID for quite some time and I was dying to go back to one of my favorite climbing locations. Somehow, we all got to SLC at the same time with all of our gear. Note, don't plan on bringing any camp stoves on a commercial flight any time soon. My buddies stove had to find its way into the trash at the departing airport before we could check our luggage. That sucked.

Heres some favorite pics of the trip.

Top of Window Rock, looking towards the Parkinglot Rock, then Bath Rock and the Twin Sisters


Flaming Rock, Raindance


Bumblie Wall


Transformer Corridor


SkyLine


Looking into the city from the Incisor


I can't wait to get back there again.

No comments: